Sunday 18 May 2014

My Lipstick Collection + Swatches & Review (Part 1)

I decided to split this post into 2 parts, Drugstore and High end. I might have a little too many lipsticks for a person. But, who cares, I love them all. Mostly.

They are not in any particular order.






1. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream


They are in shade Amsterdam and Antwerp. The packaging of both are a little different as i got one of them in a different country.





\
Love the formula of this lip cream, it stays on even after eating and they are not drying at all. It also comes with a little doe foot applicator which makes application easier.


2. NYX Matte Lipstick


In shade Angel.


Honestly, I have not been using this much as it is pretty similiar to the NYX Lip cream above. But I still love the shade. 


3. NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors


Shade # 641 Ross Bud and  #644 Spell Bound


I love the formula for these. Especially the colour for Rose bud. There is a nice sheen to it.



Spell Bound is a little more matte but pretty nice as well.


4. Revlon Kissable Lip Stain and Revlon Colorburst Lacquar Balm


In Lovesick Passionnee and Ingenue 



Revlon Kissable Stain stays on longer than the Colorburst, but i love both the colour range and formula. Got to be careful with the Kissable Balm Stain though, it clings a little to dry lips. I often use the Colorburst in Ingenue as an everyday lip stick.


5. Sleek True Colour Lipstick



In Shade, #490 Cherry and #797 Smother.



I pick both of these up in a Superdrug in UK. I was on holiday and had a last minute plan to attend a party.



I haven't really used much of these but I have recently been into using the Smother shade and really loving it. It is really smooth, pigmented and doesn't dry out my lips.


6. Rimmel Lasting Finish By Kate Lipstick


Shade 107



I love everything about this lipstick! The packing, the colour and the formula. It does not feel like the usual lipsticks that I have. It applies very lightly and yet it has a very pigmented color.

7. Etude House 




Shade K001




8. Loreal Color Riche


Shade #461 Burgandy Richess


A very wearable red lip, I must say. An old favourite of mine.


9. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter


#025 Peach Parfait


Bought this as I wanted to try a lighter lipsticks and I really like these. Great for everyday wear and really moisturising too. Though I would still prefer my all time favourite in the next instalment of my lipstick collection. It is a great lipstick.




No comments:

Post a Comment