Wednesday 28 May 2014

bareMinerals Customizable Get Started Kit


Recently, I was out looking for a foundation that is lighter for everyday wear. I have always been curious over mineral foundations and Bareminerals always catches my eye in Sephora.


Especially because they have a whole customisable kit! It comes with the foundation of your shade (you can ask the sephora girls to help colour match you),  Mineral Veil, Bronzer, Primer and 2 Brushes.


I am in the shade Fair.




The foundation has SPF 15 and comes with a really useful sift that you can open and close it to prevent spillage.



The little pot of bronzer it comes with. It is pretty dark for me and I have to use the bronzer really sparingly. Love the colour though.


The 2 brushes that came with it are the Full Flawless Face Brush and the Flawless Application Face Brush.



I use the Full Flawless Face Brush for my foundation as it provides a higher coverage and the Flawless Application Face Brush for my Mineral Veil (which is a setting powder) and Bronzer.

                              Before                                                                                        After

This is the foundation on my skin without concealor. The foundation is really build-able and smooth. If it is a little too powdery looking, spray some Mac fix+ over it.

I have really been enjoying using the Bareminerals foundation, it's so quick and easy to use!

Do let me know what are your favourite mineral foundation to use, I would love to give them a try too.

Till then,


No comments:

Post a Comment