Wednesday 4 June 2014

& I am a Nail Polish Addict



Hi, my name is Sarah and I am a nail polish addict. Today, I am going to share with you my current nail colour and the various colours I had bought back in December when I was in UK.


The Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint. This Nail polish true to its name, it is really high shine and thick like Gel manicure (in a good way ofcourse). Oh, it last really well too.



I am currently wearing the colour Passion Fruit.




I have it also in Guava



and Pomegranate.


It has a good sized brush, really easy for application.


It picks up the right amount of polish.




I can't wait to wear the rest of the colours on my nails soon! Please Barry M, come to Singapore. I need more of you.

Let me know what are the shades you love!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment