Tuesday 29 April 2014

My NEW Mac Quad Palette + Swatches


I have always thought of getting a smaller palette for travelling/on-the-go. So, when I past by the Mac counter the other day, I just jumped at the opportunity and got 4 new shades to add to my collection.


After swatching and playing with tons of shades, I decided to get these 4 shades. From left to right, Shroom, Cork, Star Violet and Twinks. These are gorgeous, smooth with great colour pigmentation.





Shroom is a great highlight colour to have and I have been eyeing on it for awhile. You can also use it all over the lid for a light glow. A soft beige with a light frosted sheen.



Cork, a great matte brown. A good colour to use in the crease or as an transition shade. Love it!



Star Violet, a lightly shimmery purple undertone shade. Ahhh, it is so pretty. It does not look as intimidating as it looks in the pan. I never thought that I would try a colour like this, I was wrong!



Twinks, another brown that I add to my collection. This is a darker brown with a slight shimmer. Really nice for a night out, especially great to create a smokey eye with.

I have always loved Mac eyeshadows. They come in all sorts of colours and finish. They are also of great quality, soft, creamy and blendable.

The next on my list to try is the Mac loose pigments and I cannot wait to get my hand on those.


The Mac eyeshadow were $22 each and the empty palette cost $10.


No comments:

Post a Comment