Thursday 24 April 2014

Glam Glow Supermud Clearing treatment


I have constantly been looking for a mud mask that doesn't dry my face out completely, yet still do what it is supposed to. Just one trip to Sephora and I just couldn't resist not buying this baby! It was just supposed to be a "window-shopping" trip but when i walked past it, the packing totally caught my eye.
It wasn't just a simple black box just like any other cosmetic brand, it was a really clean look that i adore. I'm a sucker for packaging. 

My itchy fingers then inched ahead and touched it, i just couldn't resist picking it up. I told myself, "just read what it claims to do and put it right back after". My self control lasted for a mere 5 mins, as i found myself walking back to the shelf and grab the exact same box before dashing to the cashier.


It claims to fix pores, problem skin, blemishes, pimples, breakouts, zits, spots, black &white heads, razor bumps and in-grown hair. That is a lot to be claiming! How can i not be tempted?!


It comes in a small 34g jar that claims to have 17 uses for a full face mask or 1000 uses when you use it for spot treatment. For a pricey mask like this, i definitely would not bear to use it on my whole face every time.







All i have to do is to apply a thin layer to my clean face, leave it on for 5 - 20 mins and then just wash it off. Simple as that!

I like that i can still see chunks of Eucalyptus leaf in it. It gives a real cooling and tingling effect on my face when i first put it on, don't worry, it doesn't last throughout the 20 minutes. A really refreshing mask to use. I have sensitive skin and the Supermud Clearing Treatment does not irritate my skin at all, I did use a little on the back of my hand before putting it on my face, just to be sure.

It really extract all the impurities out of my skin and you can see if when the mask is dried. Really impressive!


No comments:

Post a Comment