Friday 30 May 2014

How I Travel With My Makeup Brushes


I would be leaving for Japan, Tokyo, real soon and I would like to share with you girls how I bring my makeup brushes when I travel.


This is my makeup brush roll, I got it from an etsy seller calles I Love Pickles and I absolutely love it! She has plenty of designs to choose from.


With a small additional fee, I had my name embroiled. If I am not wrong, you can even choose your font and colour.


The brush roll comes with a plastic-y top so that your used brushes would not stain the fabric. You can just use a damp cloth to clean it.


It has sleeves of different width to fit different brushes.


As you can see, I can fit even more brushes if i wanted to. Here are the brushes that I've brought along.


Big Powder brush


Real Technique brushes that i use for Blush, Foundation and Concealor.


Sephora brush for Bronzer.



Real Techniques eye shadow brush.


Elf Eye Shadow Brush, Daniel Sandler Brow Groomer, Sigma Pencil Brush, Sigma Taper Blending E45 Brush.



I try to bring as little brushes as I can when I travel but I have always preferred using brushes over using my finger. I feel more hygienic that way. Well, that is just personal preference.

Do check up I love pickles etsy page if you are interested, I had no regrets buying my brush roll, it makes travelling with brushes so much more convenient.

Till then xx




No comments:

Post a Comment